Sunday 26 July 2015

my name is Mohammad Kabir my surname is Shafei  i am from Afghanistan. I have finished my school in my country and one year of university too . in political science I  have been here about for four months.I am living with my sister and her husband.I am so happy to study (E F S ) at  Granville Tafe   i have many reasons to study( E F S) .
1. I want to improve my academic  English .
2. get EFS   certificate to do another course in here .
3.improve my communication skill in English .
3.develop my vocabulary ,reading ,writing,listening and speaking .
4.it will be a way for me to go to university and continue my education in Australia .
                         it was a short information about my self.

1 comment:

  1. Please do the Bio Timeline Task - follow the instructions in the Class Blog. Thanks for blogging...

    ReplyDelete